My new template for this website



This is a short article about the different changes I've made on this website. Like the theme, the widgets and their placement, the domain itself; yes now it has a new domain! I need your help that's why I wrote this post. In the comment section below, I would appreciate it so much if you can put there your observations; your reaction or suggestion and the other things that you want me to improve or any modification that you want me to do here on this blog. The reason why I'm asking this, is because I'm blind. But even I am blind I want to blog, but I am aware of the limitations. For example when I want to change the theme sure I can do that. With the help of a screen reader of course. More about the screen reader here. But in terms of the visual design, that's when I need some assistance from sighted people. To explain further, let's say I want to put social buttons on top of every post. I know exactly where to go in the HTML editor. But when the time that I have to adjust their position or their distance to each other, that's when the problem starts. I need someone who can tell me if there's any issue like that here. I need you to honestly say if there is something wrong with my design. I need to know if I am doing ok or I need to change anything. Thank you for your help.




Share your views.

0 Responses to "My new template for this website"

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A personal appeal



First, I would like to thank you for visiting pinoyuniversitech.com. People like you inspire me to write more articles about technology. But I need your help.

Click the button below to donate. It will take you to a secure PayPal site where you can enter any amount you wish to donate. PayPal account is not required (no need to sign-up) to donate.



Thank you.

Get the latest updates

Followers

© 2013 Universitech - Computer Tips and Tricks, Product Reviews, Opinion on Some Issues etc All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info