Put the Little Girl to Sleep



I woke up this morning discovering that this phrase (Put the Little Girl to Sleep) is trending on Twitter. Actually I watched the news last night and even saw this as a flash news
as I understand it’s from urgent press conference made by one of Arroyo’s spokespersons. Honestly, I didn’t react so much when I first heard this like I wasn’t taking any side or opinion about Arroyo issues. But as I said, when I opened my Twitter account I found this trending and I was surprised! Now the Piolo/KC breakup issue has been dead (thanks to (Put the Little Girl to Sleep).

The other day they revealed the latest problem of Gloria.


Doctors confirm that Gloria Arroyo has Colitis (Inflammation of the colon). And just now an imminent threat to her life? I don’t know if there’s a single person in this planet that would believe in their stories but the root of all this is I think when Filipinos start to have some confrontation regarding Arroyo’s detention whether she should be put in a regular cell or as a house arrest.

People also suspect that The Arroyo camp is lying about her true medical condition so it’s no surprise if they also reject the idea about this (Put the Little Girl to Sleep) thing. And if Arroyo is killed today, her spokespersons can easily accuse the government as the killer because just recently they allegedly discovered the plot. How clever eh?




Share your views.

0 Responses to "Put the Little Girl to Sleep"

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A personal appeal



First, I would like to thank you for visiting pinoyuniversitech.com. People like you inspire me to write more articles about technology. But I need your help.

Click the button below to donate. It will take you to a secure PayPal site where you can enter any amount you wish to donate. PayPal account is not required (no need to sign-up) to donate.



Thank you.

Get the latest updates

Followers

© 2013 Universitech - Computer Tips and Tricks, Product Reviews, Opinion on Some Issues etc All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info