PLDT Should Give Us Back our Money



PLDT Logo


This is a very short post about PLDT, (the leading internet provider in the Philippines). I can’t comment on how good their internet service is; if they also have internet connection issues like intermittent connection, slow speed, high latency etc because I have yet to try their service. This is just to talk about our story when we tried to apply for their DSL and landline package.

Applying for a PLDT Service



We went to their office on September 28, 2011. The time of this writing is February 2012; almost five months after. We were asked to fill in the application form and pay the initial charge amounting to P1600. To cut the story short, our application was approved. But for some reason the installation of the landline and the internet didn’t happen and so we talked to them for the reimbursement. We’ve gone to a PLDT branch nearest to us many times, called their hotline number but still we couldn’t get our money back.

I would have to state that, PLDT, Bayantel and other service providers are very good at getting their customers’ money. If the customer can’t pay his bills on time, the company would temporarily disconnect or deactivate the internet or the outgoing feature of his landline phone for example. And if the customer manages to pay his balance, that’s the only time the services are restored. But in this case like we have, we’re asking them to return our money as our application was not successful but it’s now five months but where is our money? When we ask them this question, all they say is that, “the branch has no fund right now and you have to wait”; what?




Share your views.

2 Responses to "PLDT Should Give Us Back our Money"

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm jie,can we really get our money back from PLDT?Because they told me that I can get the money back after 2-3 weeks but I am in doubt of it.Because in my situation,I paid 2300 already but the installer refused to install in my place for some reasons and they told me not to worry because I can get the money back immediately.But when I went to their office,they told me to get my money after 2-3 weeks.I don't know what to do and I don't know if to whom I believe.Please help me.


May 21, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Anonymous said...

I'm experiencing the same thing. I want my money back. Freaking PLDT service. Why don't they just give us our money back. -_-


November 19, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A personal appeal



First, I would like to thank you for visiting pinoyuniversitech.com. People like you inspire me to write more articles about technology. But I need your help.

Click the button below to donate. It will take you to a secure PayPal site where you can enter any amount you wish to donate. PayPal account is not required (no need to sign-up) to donate.



Thank you.

Get the latest updates

Followers

© 2013 Universitech - Computer Tips and Tricks, Product Reviews, Opinion on Some Issues etc All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info